Kubernetes Consulting & Training Services
We help awesome companies stay ahead of the competition
Why work with RisingStack?
RisingStack enables amazing companies to succeed with Kubernetes and related cloud native technologies to stay ahead of the competition.
RisingStack can help you with:
- Getting Started with Kubernetes
- Build Production-ready Applications with Kubernetes
- Running Microservices in Kubernetes
- Automation in Kubernetes, using Helm, Spinnaker and Jenkins
Technologies we work with:
Containers & Cloud
- AWS and Google Cloud
Kubernetes is a production-grade solution to deploy, scale and manage applications in private, public our hybrid clouds. It allows companies to speed up their development with benefits like fast deployments, application self-healing, and infrastructure scalability. Kubernetes is the most trusted solution to run Docker containers both in a startup and enterprise environments.
Kubernetes is extremely scalable and can run anywhere: in your data center or using public clouds. Kubernetes is also available as hosted solution in Google Cloud, IBM Bluemix, Microsoft Azure and many more cloud providers. The Kubernetes ecosystem also contains solutions for monitoring, logging, automating and debugging applications.
- eBay uses Kubernetes successfully in production to scale their application over clouds and share their workload between machines.
- Box moved their microservices to Kubernetes and reduced their average feature launch from six months to less than a week.
- SAP the leader in business applications, reduced operations efforts and enabled continuous delivery with Kubernetes.
- Wikimedia the foundation behind Wikipedia simplified their environment with Kubernetes and made it easier for their developers to focus to make better wikis.
RisingStack was started in 2014 to address the need for a company who
understands and can help enterprise companies thrive with Node.js.
Our founders, Gergely Nemeth and Peter Marton, are prolific authors and thought leaders
in the Node.js community, and regular speakers at international conferences.
All members of our engineering team have years of experience in developing and running Node.js application is production.