Get started with Node.js and deliver software products using it.
Table of contents:
- Getting started with Node.js
- Using NPM
- Understanding async programming
- Your first Node.js server
- Node.js & databases
- Using the request module
- Project structuring
- Authentication using Passport.js
- Unit testing
- Debugging Node.js applications
- How to deploy
- Monitoring Node.js applications
Additional Node.js Resources
If you’d like to grow as a Node.js developer, we recommend checking these out:
Node.js at Scale
A collection of articles focusing on the needs of companies with bigger Node.js installations, and developers who already learned the basics of Node.
A platform for the Node.js community, publishing tutorials, case studies,use cases and interesting projects.
A hand-curated newsletter with the best news and articles on microservices.